Monday, January 3, 2011

Link to Fiction Writing

Since I've been digressing recently into the realm of philosophy recently, I decided to place some of my fiction writing on the web.

My goal is help develop a sense of the sacred in the world, and I can think of no better way than through literature (as has always been the case.)

I've been slowly putting some of my past fiction on the this website, and my goal is to starting writing some new material that puts what I've been discussing on this website into fictional form...

I plan on writing a longer story in serial form (a chapter here, a chapter there.)

If you're interested, check out the link to the right (under "My Blog List") or link to:
http://eddiesfictionwriting.blogspot.com/

My favorite piece of short fiction is called "Angel in White" and I just placed it on the website. My favorite poem I've written is "Vibrancy", which is at the very bottom of the site.

--Eddie

No comments:

Post a Comment